Virtual data rooms are a new cloud solution that is becoming increasingly popular among companies. But the question arises: how to choose the best service for VDRs? Learn more about the Fordata platform and the benefits of using it.
What is Fordata?
Fordata is positioned on the market as a complete virtual data room solution for the banking and finance industry. Such a comprehensive web-based application ensures:
- controlled document exchange between users;
- controlled communication between the parties involved in a transaction;
- information security at all stages of the data transfer;
- user-friendly user interface.
In addition, Fordata VDR offers 24/7 customer support, and there is no need to purchase or install separate plug-ins.
As this cloud service is positioned in the market as a comprehensive service, it also offers customers extensive document management capabilities in storage. In particular, users can:
- apply special watermarks and manage the use of documents, including by disabling the option to edit or print documents for specific users;
- track user activity in the data repository – for example, you can see who has accessed the data room, which documents are most frequently used, how long it takes to work with the documents, and more;
- perform time-consuming tasks in the remote access mode – thanks to the functionality settings the system can scan, upload and manage documents on behalf of the user.
The data room can be accessed from any user device at any time of the day or night.
Benefits of using Fordata VDR
Developer Fordata VDR has been on the market for 12 years and during this time has managed to gain a positive reputation. Experts and users note the following advantages of this cloud service:
- High level of security. The service uses a multi-level access system, encryption and data exchange using high-frequency algorithms, an extensive system of request centers, and dedicated client infrastructure.
- Ease of use. Thanks to its sophisticated functionality, Fordata VDR can be configured to meet each customer’s individual requirements. Moreover, no special technical knowledge is needed for its operation – the interface is easy to understand and quick to learn.
- A wide range of applications. In spite of the fact that Fordata VDR is positioned as a comprehensive solution for the banking and financial sector, it can be used in other areas of business too – for example, in audit, health care, clinical trials, and other areas.
- High-quality customer support. Customer support can be contacted at any time of the day or night. All inquiries are answered promptly by our team – no more than 15 minutes, so most troubleshooting does not take long. Moreover, each client works with one team of specialists, who are familiar with the use of the service by each individual client.
The cost of the Fordata VDR depends on the selected package. The price of the VDR Lite starter package is 165 €, the price of the VDR Basic and VDR Pro packages is negotiable. A free trial is also available.
Drawbacks of Fordata VDR
Despite the advantages of the platform, some users have noticed disadvantages:
- outdated interface;
- slow performance in some browsers;
- shortcomings in some interface options (e.g., no full-text search).
Despite these disadvantages, Fordata VDR is an excellent value-for-money option. Therefore, if you are looking for an affordable but quality cloud platform, Fordata VDR deserves your attention.